Weekends & Holidays off!
Work on a team of three!
Here at Vineyard Assisted Living, we are looking for a thorough Housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards and attention to detail to attend all areas of our community. The goal is to enhance resident and guest experience by keeping our community in an orderly and clean condition. We want to assure our wonderful residents that Vineyard Assisted Living Community maintains a clean, safe and sanitary environment while having a comfortable homelike feel.
We have a team of three Housekeepers, two of which conduct the Housekeeping portion, and one manages the laundry, Monday through Friday. Weekends are scheduled off.
We are offering full time.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced apartments
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $13.00-14.00 per hour
Benefits for full time employees:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Work Location: One location