$300.00 Sign on Bonus
Make up to $13.00 per hour
No COVID Vaccine mandated.
Vineyard dietary positions are a very important part of the caregiving team and are supervised by the Executive Chef. They are responsible for dessert food preparation and portioning cold foods for meal service. They are responsible for dining room service and restocking of supplies. They coordinate serving of residents and maintain cleanliness of the dining room area. They may assist with dishwashing procedures.
- Provide service for residents during mealtime
- Create attractive table service and food presentation
- Maintain adequate supplies
- Clean-up after meal service, including taking out trash
- Will do some pre- preparation as needed
- Work cooperatively with all team members to meet residents’ needs
- Standing and walking short distances most of the day
- Stooping, reaching and lifting equipment and food vessels
- Communicate well with and shows respect toward teammates
- Display patience, consideration and tolerance toward residents
- Must be able to accept criticism graciously from the residents and report any comments to the Dietary Supervisor at an appropriate time
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with residents and co-workers.
- Must be familiar with dining room service, including proper handling of table service
- Must have some knowledge of food preparation and portioning.
- Must be well groomed and practice safe and clean food handling.
- Paid Birthday off
- Free Meals
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $13.00 per hour